Monday, June 21, 2010

A Message From Mrs H

Hi everyone! I would just like to say how proud I am of all of you and the comments you have posted as feedback on the blog. Your comments show a maturity of thought. You have focused on the message in the writing and provided very specific feedback. I hope everyone reads not only the writing, but also the comments.
You're the best! In the next day or so, I will add my comments to all of the writing. Please check and let me know if your writing is not on here yet.
Keep up the impressive effort.

6 comments:

  1. Cool,
    You are the BOMB mrs Hughes!

    From Ellie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. da BOMB mrs Hughes

    george

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Mrs H. And room 8. From Jarrod.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the message Mrs Hughes!!!
    From Kiera. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank-you for orginising young leaders and now camp.
    your the best teacher.
    From Shannon:}:}:}:}:}:}:}:}:}:}:}:}:}:}:}:}:}:}

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you are the most AWESOME teacher Mrs H. Thank-you for all you do for us.
    McKeely:-}

    ReplyDelete