Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Brooke's Writing in Response to one of the Photos on Fotovarious

As I walk though the sliding doors my heart is pumping; it feels like it’s going to burst. I look around but I can’t see her anywhere, I’m starting to get worried. What if something bad happened? Wait, I see something like her boots, and the same hair as her. Wait a minute, it is her! Mummy, Mummy! She’s finally home were she belongs. I tried to call out to her but my voice is too small. So I tried to pull away for my Dad’s hand; managed to get away from him. Run faster I say to myself as I can hear Dad behind me yelling to come back. I see Mum, she’s not that far away. “Mum, mum,” she turns around. Now she’s running to me. She gives me a great big hug and says she loves me; I say to her I love you more, a lot more!!! It’s good to see you again sweetie.

By Brooke

5 comments:

  1. Nice writing Brooke. I like how you used adjectives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work Brooke! I like how you used lots of different words. :) Great work! :)

    From Ellie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Brooke. I Like how you used quotes and commas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved all the description you used Brooke it makes it sound interesting!
    From Kiera. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really neat recount I loved reading it. It shows how clever you are.
    McKeely:-}

    ReplyDelete