Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Bailey's Dunedin Thoughts

Bailey’s Dunedin Trip

On Tuesday in Dunedin room8 walked through the Tropical rainforest in the museum to find all of the different types of butterflies; man there were lots. But when you walked in it was like 30. The butterflies were small and big. I like seeing the fish because they were huge. There were different types of caterpillars. There were two different types of tarantulas. Seeing them was fun, but it was time to go, like always. Before we went back, I had one last look. Then we back to pack our bags. Then we hopped on the bus to Moana Pool. We had to wait for Mrs Hughes to pay. After that we had a big play. EJ and I were playing soccer but with hands also playing piggy in the middle with Cam. But it was time to go but Harry and I got stay in for 2 Minutes to get all of the stuff that we played with. We got lunch it was nice and I wanted more. I was sitting next to EJ on the way home and we were talking and playing I-spy. When we were in Gore at the big fish, Anthony fell in the water it was funny but I missed it. When we got back at school my mum was waiting there. It was fun seeing my mum.

By Bailey

5 comments:

  1. Yea Bailey the gold fish were pretty big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Bailey, Moana Pool was really good fun.
    from Adam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piggy in the middle is fun in the pool isn't it Bailey?
    From Kiera. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like it Bailey!!!!!! sounds like fun especially Moana pool:)!!!!!!!!!Brayden/your friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moana pool was really fun. Did you stand up on the big orange thing? If so how long?
    Callum H

    ReplyDelete