Monday, June 14, 2010

Callum's Dunedin Reflections

Hi my name is Callum Botting and I here to tell you about the Young Leaders Conference in Dunedin.

There was 7 speakers. Their names are Justin Vaughan, Alison Shanks, Mark Inglis, Rob Harley, Matt Gibb, Nick Tuitasi and James Blake.

My favourite speaker was Nick Tuitasi because he had awesome tips like...

Be careful of your thoughts because your thoughts become words. Be careful of your words because your words become actions. Be careful of your actions because your actions become habits. Be careful of your habits because your habits becomes character. Be careful of your character because your character determines your destiny. Also he said...

Once you are doing something you should never quit and to me that is called leadership.

4 comments:

  1. I loved all of your detail Callum thats what makes it better.
    From you first commenter Kiera. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like an awsome trip.
    Brayden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for putting a comment on my writing.
    Yours is pretty well done.
    McKeely:-}

    ReplyDelete