Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Brayden's Dunedin Thoughts

Dunedin  tripDunedin Trip

Dunedin trip after a long time traveling on a bus my class and I finally got there to Dunedin. My class and I walked across the street and into a big building into the theatre and I’ve listened to Nick Tuitasi, Matt Gibb, Mark Inglis, Alison Shanks, Rob Harley and much more. My favourite speaker was Nick Tuitasi, because he did not border on and on. Then we went across the road to the art gallery and painted Japanese cartoons. After that we went to the museum and we took all our sleeping gear in with us so we could stay the night at the museum. It was fun because we got to play in Discovery World and we did tours, trails and fun activity’s. We looked at the butterflies, Tarantulas, Quails roaming around, some gold fish and some turtles. Tuesday the 1st of June. In the morning we packed up our beds and sleeping bags, Then played at Discovery World. After that we went to Moana Pool and played there for ages. Before you know it, it was time to go home.

BY BRAYDEN

5 comments:

  1. Awesome Brayden, I loved at the end how you put at before you know it, it was time to go home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Brayden! I was so pleased that I could share this amazing trip with you. Keep up the good writing!! :) Mum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a great, descripted story Brayden.
    From Kiera. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome writing Brayden. I like how you added great words in.
    Callum

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting on my work. You are right Nick didn't repeat him-self!
    McKeely:-}

    ReplyDelete