Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Harry's Dunedin Thoughts

The Dunedin trip

On Monday the 31st of May we went to Dunedin; it was a long trip up. When we got there we went straight to the Young Leaders Conference there were amazing speakers. My favourite speaker was Nick Tuitasi because he had some cool stories. After the conference we went to the art gallery to see John Neumegun we did some amazing Japanese art. My favourite part was using the dye. After that we went to the museum when we got there we put our gear upstairs and then we played in the discovery room it was awesome. My favourite things to play foosball, mindball and use the magnetic crane. Then we had pizza for tea. After we went to the People of the World gallery and did some amazing activites. After that we went to bed and went to sleep.

By Harry

6 comments:

  1. Hi Harry I liked the foosball too. You are good at foosball.
    from Adam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your Dunedin thought interesting and to the point. You had all the information there and it was short and easy to read!
    From Ethan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great story Harry it was easy to read and it had great information too.
    From Kiera. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good story Harry


    George

    ReplyDelete
  5. The foosball was way the best, I'm quite lucky I was on your team most of the time
    Callum H

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the way you write. you have talent.
    McKeely:-}

    ReplyDelete