Monday, February 21, 2011

Habits of Mind

Today we also explored Habits of Mind. There are 16 of these and they help us to organise our thinking and learning. We will be learning about the Habits and how they can help us to become effective learners. Look out for more information here on the blog. There are also links for you to check out on the sidebar of the blog.
We can't wait to share our thinking with you!
In the meantime, you may find this information helpful in understanding what your wonderful children are learning about.


6 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs Hughes. I think it would be a good idea if our school did a coin trail to raise money for the Crhistchurch hospital so they can look after all the people who got hurt in todays earthquake. What do you think? We could spell out something like thinking of you, or christchurch. From Cameron Horton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cameron, I think this is a great idea. You show such caring for other people. Come and see me tomorrow and we will organise this. I am a Cantabrian so, on behalf of all Cantabrians - thank you for being so caring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs Hughs I feel sorry for the cristchurch people like cameron I think its agood idea to fundrase about that I cant go to greymouth because of the earthquakes so it got postsponed to April the 1st to April the 3rd so I will be here on Thursday,Friday and Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pleased that you will be here Jaidene. I'm also very lucky to have such lovely, caring children in my room. You are all so kind and you think of others. The future of NZ is in extremely good hands. So proud of all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mrs hughes I'm really sorry about the spelling mistakes see yah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will let you away with it this time young lady! Your message is very important as you are saying what you care about. :-)

    ReplyDelete