Friday, February 25, 2011

Christchurch Earthquake Appeal












What fantastic support we had this morning! We have raised over $900 with more to come!! The ILT will double what we have raised. Just brilliant. I will add the photos I have so far but I know there will be lots more on Monday, along with blogs from the children.
It was also fantastic to see the support for the Marshall family and their caravan which is now full of supplies needed in Christchurch.
Please also check out Room 7s blog for more photos and don't forget to comment and become a follower if you haven't already.
We are very proud of Cameron. The coin trail was his idea and got the ball rolling!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs Hughes just to tell It wasn't all of us going to christchurch it was my dad going to gore then our cousains will pick it up then drive it to christchurch I now it's complacated. See you on wednesday witch is tomorrow any way see yah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that now lol! :-) We were in such a hurry to get the flyer out. Didn't we do well though! So good to be able to do something to support our lovely Cantabrians. You have a very thoughtful family. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi mrs hughes we've ernt so much money to help christurch

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am soooo proud of all of you Emma. I'm sorry you didn't get to do more n the blog today. We will make sure that we fix this up when I see you on Monday. Thanks for the great comments you leave.

    ReplyDelete