Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Fantastic Group of Learners

Hi everyone! I have loved reading your comments on your learning this week and have really enjoyed commenting on your thoughts - just go back into comments to read your feedback.
You have really impressed me with your writing too and I can't wait to see them all published and up on the wall and blog.
You are already an outstanding group.
We will be working with Rm 7 on the papier mache creations so I am very excited and can't wait to see everyone's work.
Have you noticed how many followers we now have?? I think our goal of 100 followers may be met earlier and beaten!
Keep up the wonderful effort and look forward to another great week of learning. We will begin to look at our Multiple Intelligences, Habits of Mind and, of course, we may have our epals by then too! Very exciting.
I will put more information about epals on the blog and will also send some more information home for your families.

No comments:

Post a Comment