Saturday, April 2, 2011

Your Blogs

Hi everyone. Your blogs are looking fantastic! I love the learning that you are showing through them. It's great to see you thinking of your audience and what they need to know to be able to understand your thoughts.
Bruce, I think we have an old blog link attached to your one - oops, my mistake. Please email me your new one.
Everyone - please check that you have your comments being moderated. Some are going straight onto the blogs. Remember, Internet safety is crucial. Also remember to publish the comments after you and I have checked them - some of you must have over 20 comments to publish!!!! ;-)
Some of you also need to change the time zone of your blogs. Remember, it needs to be set to GMT+12 in the settings part - scroll right down and you'll find Wellington - click on this. (Otherwise it looks like some of you are blogging at 1.25am!!)
Keep up the fantastic work Team - you are great learners and teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment