Sunday, April 10, 2011

MARKET DAY AND BLOG VISITORS

Hey everybody!!  Are you excited about tomorrow??  I can't wait.  I think the Year 6s will break the record this year.
Can't wait to get the photos up tomorrow.  Loving your blogs - will start commenting tomorrow.  i've been a bit busy with assignments this weekend.  Will share my learning with you tomorrow - great info on blogs and blogging.

Did you also notice that we are nearly at 8000 visits to the blog???!!!  What a great way to finish the term - hitting 8000!  Very exciting.  See you tomorrow.  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Mrs Hughes I will miss you a lot but any way I loved market day as well we sold every thing except for 1 scarf and I loved how everyone tidyed up after market day.

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma. I will miss all of you too, but you are so lucky to have Mr Herring teaching you for the rest of the year.
    All of you put such an amazing effort into Market Day - I was incredibly proud of you all - so was Ms Stewart.
    I will post a message to everyone tomorrow. :-)

    ReplyDelete