Thursday, July 29, 2010

SPEECHES AND PORTRAITS

Hi everyone. It's nearly the end of another busy week. I was so impressed with the standard of the speeches today. I was also impressed with so many of you wanting to present your speeches again to strive to improve on the first time! That does not happen very often and is an absolute credit to you and the amazing attitudes all of you have to your learning. Don't ever lose that.
I have your e-pportfolios up and running - I think!!! I will add a photo of your portrait to each one so that you can start them off by reflecting on the learning that has gone on in producing them. I can then respond to you individually. We will also add your goals to this so that it becomes a reflective journal. I am looking forward to reading your thoughts and seeing your learning journeys progress.
Thanks for another amazing day. You're the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment