Thursday, July 22, 2010

PRODUCTION AUDITIONS

Just a wee note to let you know how much we enjoyed the auditions today. All of you were so impressive!! I don't think we've ever had a whole class who were keen to have main roles. That is completely due to all of you having the most fantastic attitudes.
We will let you know on Monday who has which part.
Don't forget to hand your homework books in tomorrow.
I've really enjoyed reading your well-thought-out goals. I know that you will work
hard to achieve them. Proud of all of you!

2 comments:

  1. We love the production script Mrs Hughes
    From Niamh and Kiera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do too!! I think all of you have done such an amazing job with it. It's going to be very funny and very entertaining!!
    I am so proud of all of you. :-)

    ReplyDelete