Sunday, July 18, 2010

Homework and Reading

Hi everyone! One more sleep and we're back learning. YAY!!
I've added this week's homework to the homework links. Let me know if there are any problems.
We will be completing our learning about the brain and multiple intelligences over the next two weeks.
I will put more links on here for you to explore and share with your parents. I've added one already under the Brain Links - it's one that we will be using in your reading this week.
It has audio on it as well - this is a great support for the more complex vocabulary.
We will be working hard to extend our vocabulary this term.
See you in the morning! :-)

5 comments:

  1. Sorry, having way too much fun, need longer holidays! (Not ready to get back to making school lunches).Perhaps we could go into injury time?! Kiera and Niamh will fill you in on that one tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Should be a fun term though with Production, Moffett Cup, Camp prep....Crikey! I definitely agree.
    Injury time???!!! - Not MORE plaster I hope. :-)
    See all of you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i miss school
    george

    ReplyDelete
  4. George, we miss you too! Looking forward to having you back soon.
    I love that you are still working by using the blog. Your goals are great. I will put a comment on your goals under the goal posts.
    Proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Scott here

    One of my goals for this year is to get really confident with fractions and to be able to construct an Imovie.

    ReplyDelete