Thursday, May 27, 2010

Wallwisher

http://www.wallwisher.com/wall/YgwSnYJjXW

Hi everyone
I've created a link for you to add you thinking and learning to.
The focus for this one will be on what you learn in Dunedin.
Everyone will need to add their thoughts to this.
You just need to click on the link and then add your thoughts.
The posts come to me first so that I can moderate / check them.
I will then okay them for you to view. Just another way to share
learning and keep you safe on the net.
Don't forget to add your name under your comment as the learner.
Parents coming with us could add their thoughts too! :-)

7 comments:

  1. Great to see the comments and wonderings on the wall so far. Keep adding your thoughts. What is your thinking now about leadership?
    What did you learn about the art? What is going to inspire you now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learn't that ukeyo-e art is actually Japanese portrait painting! IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!

    From Ellie
    p.s I got a lot out of Young Leaders!
    THANKS SO MUCH MRS HUGHES!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ellie. It was an absolute pleasure and you were an awesome camper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I learnt how to do Japanese cartoons Ukeyo-e ; it was awesome. I really enjoyed Young Leaders and my favourite speaker was Mark Inglis. I like Mark Ingelis because he was saying you can do whatever you what to do and when you commit to something never give up and stick at it. When we were at the museum I also learnt that butterflies hear through their wings and have no tongue. Scott

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Scott. I was really impressed when I read your comments.
    I loved that you have so clearly applied what you learned to your own learning journey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had so much fun! I really enjoyed the sleep over. People of the World was my favourite part I learnt about the congans "they rock". In Survival World I learnt you should always ask people what things smell like...AKA rotten things the look on people's faces was funny! This trip was awesome
    THANK-YOU MRS H!!!!
    McKeely

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed my time in Dunedin with Room 8!! I was really impressed with the great listening and awesome art work! I actually enjoyed sleeping in the museum, and of course the butterflies were my highlight!! :)
    Thank you for the opportunity.
    Liz King

    ReplyDelete