Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Welcome to Term 2!

Hi everyone! What a fantastic start to the Term. I am so impressed by the way everyone has settled into their learning. Have you tried out any of the sites I've added to the blog?
After School Maths will hopefully start next week on Thursday - I've changed it as lots of you have rugby practice on Wednesdays. I'd love to see as many of you as possible at the maths club. Remember, the effort you put in will pay off. Just look how far you have come in one term!!!!
I can't wait to share everything we learn tomorrow at our 'Kath Murdoch' day with all of you. I love that you want to know about things and you always ask fantastic questions. Wait until you get going with this term's inquiry!!
Some very cool ICT tools have arrived - I wonder what they are?? You will have to wait until Thursday. :-)
If your family is having trouble joining the blog as followers, let me know. If they can, they could pop into school and I can help them.
See you on Thursday. Keep that reading homework going. Plan out your time carefully. Let me know if you need anything or I can help you with anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment