Thursday, April 22, 2010

Exciting Developments!

Hi everyone. Have you seen that we have had over 500 visits to our blog????!!!! How exciting is that? Also, I have just received your first emails from your epals in Michigan. That is even more exciting. They sound like a great bunch of people. I will get these to you straight away on Monday morning so that you can reply to them. I wish I was going to be at school tomorrow. I am spending the day on more learning about how to create the absolute best learning environment.
The most exciting part of today has been being privileged enough to hear all of your amazing thoughts about teaching and learning today. You are indeed very clever thinkers. I am lucky to be your teachers. I can't wait until you add your videos and thoughts to the blog on Monday.
Keep working hard tomorrow and reading as much as you can. How are those basic facts going? We will begin our Multiplication / Division work on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment