Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Holiday Greetings

Hi everyone
How are your holidays going? I am looking forward to seeing all of you on Monday. Are you ready for a term of great learning and finding out how YOU learn best? We've got lots of exciting events coming up too. Can't wait!
I wasn't able to add the games for you that I wanted to as we lost our Internet access in Deep Cove for a little while. I mite add some photos of a couple of the local Deep Cove characters in the next couple of days.
I've added a games site now. It's a great one for working on those basic facts.
I'm looking forward to hearing all about the books you've read during the holidays and what you've been up to. I've got something a little different in mind for sharing what you've been up to - it's another ICT challenge. Hmm, I wonder what it could be? If you have any digital photos of your holidays, you could bring those along.
Here's the game site. Try it out and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment