Thursday, March 17, 2011

Inspiring Students

Inspiration for teaching and learning can come from many experiences. One of the most inspiring weeks I've had has been this week. We have been getting all the blogs set up for the children - many thanks to parents as well! I have been inspired by the commitment to their learning the children have and also by the way they have taken on board and explained the reasons for having their own blogs.
In Room 8 we are all teachers and we are all learners. This will come through clearly as you read their blogs and I hope you will also be inspired by a wonderful group of children.
I won't be commenting in their homework books as often as my comments - and yours - will have more value on the blog as they share their learning journeys with you. My goal is to comment on each post.
Please let me know your thoughts as they add more to the blogs. We also continue to focus on internet safety so that they can have the best learning experiences while keeping safe on the net.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs Hughes.
    I have enjoyed setting up my blog and becoming a follower on other blogs. I hope that we can keep doing fun learning stuff like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kees! Great comment and it was a privilege to help all of you set these up - especially when I see the quality of the comments and ideas that are going into them. You are all going to keep me very busy! :-)
    I agree that this is a fun way to learn - very relevant to our day-to-day lives too. Keep up the awesome work and great attitude. Proud of you!

    ReplyDelete