Friday, November 19, 2010

This is Exciting!!!!

Hey everyone!! Look what I've just found - another very cool tool to help us share our learning
with a wider community. Who wants to have a play on Monday?
What learning could we show using this tool?
At the moment, it comes with ads but I will sign up and pay for the version that doesn't have them - I just
couldn't wait to explore!
Click on the link yourselves to have a play and let me know what you think.
Another exciting event this week - all your assessment data!!! What an amazing class. You've worked so hard and
really deserve your great results. I can't wait to share these with you on Monday.
Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Go George! That's a great attitude you have there. Isn't it a cool tool!!
    What are some of the ways we could use it in class??

    ReplyDelete