Sunday, November 14, 2010

Blog Visits and Week 6

Hi everyone
I hope all of you enjoyed your morning at your High Schools on Friday.
We still have 5 weeks of full-on learning left at Myross Bush so make sure that
you are focussed on achieving your goals before the end of the year.
How are those basic facts coming? We are testing them this week and
also testing your spelling if you are on a list.
Did you notice that we are up to nearly 5000 blog visits???!!!
I think we will well and truly achieve this before the end of the year, particularly
as we become more involved in learning about our world through other
cultures.
Don't forget to complete the tasks for your homework - including the ones on the
blog.
There are still quite a few of you who haven't responded to your emails about your goals - make
sure you do this as it will help keep you on track.
We will complete our part in the Progressive Storytelling project tomorrow - very exciting. Your epals emails should be there also. replying can be part of your homework.
I also need some bloggers to update the blog each day in relation to what we are learning in class - any volunteers?
Have a fabulous week.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait un till the tests! I've been working on my basic facts.

    from Jarrod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Jarrod!! What an awesome attitude. You're a great role model too. I know you'll do well on the tests as you've been prepared to put the effort into your learning. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the High School visits they were really interesting.
    I can't wait to go:-}
    Shannon:-}:-}

    ReplyDelete