Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mona Lisa

Hi everyone - click on the link to the Louvre in Paris and have a closer look at the Mona Lisa.
This is part of a virtual tour where you can roam around this amazing museum and have a look at all the different art works.
The link I've included has hyperlinks where you can have a look at the other art works. Simply click on one of them and you're off! Comment on interesting things you learn as you travel around.
I will also add the link under links on the sidebar of our blog. I will teach you how to do this next week so that you can add your own interesting sites for others to look at.

4 comments:

  1. No eye brows.
    Rory

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are not suggesting Niamh remove her eyebrows for the sake of art and the production Rory. :o Kiera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Grief!!!!! Now that really would be taking 'suffering for your art' a little too far lol. :-)
    I love your sense of humour Kiera!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm it wasn't that long ago Mr Burnett and I were at the Louvre, looking at the Mona Lisa!!
    Oh to be back there again!!
    The Roman statues are awesome.
    Mrs Burnett.

    ReplyDelete