Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Welcoming new followers

Hi everyone
It was great to see so many people at the camp meeting last night! We would also like to welcome all of our new followers. We are aiming to have everyone in our class following. Grandparents can join also!
The children began their webquests today. Lots of excitement and fantastic learning. Just to hear the discussion among the children is very rewarding.
In the next few days, I will add links to the webquest site and De Bono's Thinking Hats. I have used both of these for many years with children and they are a great way of promoting thinking and learning that is very relevant, fun and interesting.
Don't forget to get those letters in if you would like to go on camp! By Monday if you can and I will let you know more information by the end of next week.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to hearing more about these Thinking Hats. There's been a lot of reference to them in the homework recently, and I'm feeling like I need a 'dunces hat' because I have no idea what Anthony's talking about!

    ReplyDelete