Friday, March 26, 2010

Greetings and A Weekly Catch-up

Hi everyone
It's been an incredibly busy week and I haven't had a chance to add to the blog yet.
We are so excited about Market Day on Monday! Keep your fingers crossed for great weather. This amazing group of children have worked incredibly hard and should have a very successful day.
Come along and bring lots of change!! :-)
I am off to speak at the Southland Library Association's meeting this afternoon. My topic is, of course, Literature Circles. The association invited me after they read the article in the Magpies Magazine last year. It's lovely that a smaller school like ours still gets recognition for what they do to promote a love of reading.
I hope you all have a lovely weekend. I know it will be a busy one and I really appreciate the support you give the children.

1 comment:

  1. Well done on a fantastically organised market day Room 8. You should all be very proud of yourselves!

    ReplyDelete