Monday, October 25, 2010

Camp, Comments and Homework

Hi everyone, I hope you've had a restful weekend and are ready for some full-on learning this week.
If you have been leaving comments and are wondering why they haven't been published, have no fear - they will be soon. There seems to be a hiccup with the server at school and I'm not able to contact it to get my mail. All will be sorted out on Tuesday I'm sure.
Your homework this week will revolve around camp, Pet Day, and your new epals.
I'll bet you can't wait to share your camp memories with everyone at school. We will do this through many different forms of writing, art, photography, keynotes, podcasting - the possibilities are endless! I know you will come up with many more exciting ideas.
Our turn on the Digital Storytelling project is coming up very soon. We'll have to have a look tomorrow to see what others have come up with!
See you in the morning.

4 comments:

  1. Go Mrs Hughes, you have put in a massive effort towards-well not just camp but also evverything else! A huge round-of-appluase to you!

    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for that Ellie! It's easy to do with such a great group as all of you. I was immensely proud of all of you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are awesome Mrs Hughes - it was a great camp!Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Emma! I loved camp too - especially with such a great group of people.

    ReplyDelete